Do you want to be part of the best team in the Commissioning and Start Up sector. Sancon is known for their ability to provide the highest in quality of service, with an excellent safety record and superb team atmosphere.
If you are a recent graduate in Instrument or Electrical Engineering Technology field of study, have graduated from a Canadian recognized institution and looking for work, Sancon is the company to apply to, as we are expanding our team.
We have the following opportunity for recent graduates to provide support in field junior positions and office planner roles, to provide support for large industrial projects in Canada and the USA.
Electrical or Instrument Engineering Technologist
- 0-3 years of work experience and education in the technology or engineering field of study
- Must have attended and graduated from a recognized Canadian institution. Excellent people skills.
- Good communication both verbal and written in the English language.
- Attention to detail and organization
- Ability to work in both an office environment and field environments.
- Valid drivers license in Canada, with good standing.
- Appropriate computer skills, which includes: Microsoft Office Suite , Bluebeam, Adobe Pro
Candidates will have to perform a pre-screening Drug and Alcohol test prior to employment. Criminal checks maybe required for some clients and work locations.
Location: Calgary based Office position, also field assignments.
Work Commencement in February and March 2021
Please note that only acceptable candidates will be contacted.