Do you want to be part of the best team in the Commissioning and Start Up sector? Sancon is know for their ability to provide the highest in quality of service, with an excellent safety record and superb team atmosphere.
- Perform initial setup, commissioning and start-up on heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems and components.
- Ensure that all heating, ventilation, and air conditioning work is completed in compliance with codes and regulations as well as load balancing and analysis.
- Troubleshoot ventilation fans, chillers, condensers, cooling units, electrical heaters.
- Identify required parts and contact vendors to get quotes.
- Survey the refrigerant units and charge refrigerant as needed.
- Prepare Permit-To-Work, Lockout-Tagout or Confined Space Entry as required.
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic, HVAC Technician, or equivalent ticket
- 5+ years experience within the commercial environment and industrial environment, especially in the Oil Sands projects
- Valid Class 5 drivers license
- Supervise staffs to inspect and change HVAC filters.
- Provide other complete facilities operations and maintenance duties as they arise.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Current safety tickets required: Confined Space Entry/Monitor, Standard First Aid, WHMIS 2015, H2S Alive, Fall Protection, TDG.
Sancon is an equal opportunity employer, hiring qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, place of origin, gender, sex, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, source of income or sexual orientation. We are committed to consultation with our local and Aboriginal communities in order to better understand issues of mutual concern and benefit. We value the diversity of our employees and are committed to creating a culture of mutual respect.
Please be advised that only candidates that meet our criteria will be contacted.