Do you want to be part of the best team in the Commissioning and Start Up sector? Sancon is known for their ability to provide the highest in quality of service, with an excellent safety record and superb team atmosphere.
We are currently seeking a Power Engineer professional to lead day to day operations and troubleshooting and unit enhancement.
- Ability to perform commissioning and start up duties in accordance with the company's policies and procedures to maintain a safe work environment.
- Complete RFO support
- Complete all Wet commissioning (Handover walk-downs, facility readiness checks, PSSR, Dynamic commissioning, Product introduction etc.)
- Complete Handover from Construction/Commissioning team to Operations
- Complete Startup and Performance testing
- Build Operational procedure and SOPs for the facility (list of procedures can be supplied by Independent for detailed pricing or list can be created with Process lead when PO in place.
- Train any Client Staff that may be brought on or supplied.
- Demonstrated strong written and effective verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills and data management skills.
- Relevant industry expertise and solid experience in refinery operation, refinery technical support, and refinery project development and implementation
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Valid Drivers license in Canada and clean drivers abstract
- Must reside in Canada, preferably in Western Canada (SK)
- Must speak, read, and write fluently in English
- Strong experience in Hydro treating required
- Hydrogen plant and Hydrotreater experience required
- Refinery experience an asset
- 5 to 7 years of CSU/RFO experience.
- 5 years minimum plant operating experience
- 12 hour shifts – days and nights
- LOA and travel allowance provided
- 3rd and 4th Power Engineering Certificate required
All applications will be reviewed only the successful ones will be contacted. All others will be kept on file for a period of 1 year for future considerations.